Looking for a wedding photographer in Cleveland? Here are five you’ll want to check out.
- Amy Galon Photography: She’s a wedding photographer in Cleveland that sells herself as a memory keeper, storyteller and creator of art. She sees photography as the return ticket in time because otherwise memory is lost. Amy thinks the best moments to capture in a wedding are the little things, a feeling, an unexpected laugh or the happy tears that are always present. The important thing for her is that when you see your wedding pictures, you go back to that special day through the little details. She has a wide experience, with more than a hundred weddings behind her. AGP is a service boutique studio that focuses on the experience of your wedding day, delivering at the end of it photographs that captured all of your couples moments in a way that shows your personality and love story. She has a second shooter available if necessary. She offers four types of photoshoots: boudoir, bridal portraits, engagement and “trash the dress”; and for photo and video styles: artistic, classic, documentary, dramatic, modern and vintage. She’s located in Northeast Ohio. Her phone number is 864-245-1336 and her email is email@example.com. See her website.
- Three & Eight: Three and Eight is a team of wedding photographers in Cleveland formed by a couple with four little girls that define themselves as your own personal paparazzi for the day; they love laughing and couples who laugh with them. Their main objective is to tell your love story through your pictures, as well as make you look and feel amazing. They blend photojournalism with fine-art photography. They want to provide you with images that you love, ones in which you feel identified with. They love taking creative pictures, and for that, they play with lights and colors. They offer engagement photoshoots, as well as classic, documentary and modern photo and video styles. Their contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org. See their website.
- One Red Door Photography: ORDP is a team of creative wedding photographers in Cleveland formed by Dustin, Melissa, Ky and Andrea. They define their experiences as personalized and friendly weddings. They believe that “photography takes an instant out of life by holding it still”. They offer several photo and video styles: artistic, classic, documentary, dramatic, lifestyle, modern and vintage. And as for photoshoots types, they offer bridal portraits and engagements. Contacting them is really easy, just fill the form you’ll find on their website: onereddoorphotography.com.
- Prism Concepts Photography: They are a couple of wedding photographers in Cleveland whose dream is not only for you to love their pictures but for your family and future generations to enjoy the memories they were able to bring out through their vision and camera lens. They capture all the emotion from a cherished memory and preserve it eternally. They define their photography as artistry, vibrant, creative and emotional. They like to know the couple they will be photographing as individuals before the shoot so they can reflect their personality and vision in the photographs. They deem important to know their style and direction they want for the shoot, and any special instructions beforehand. They are located in Cleveland and Northeast Ohio and are ready to travel to a different destination. Their email is email@example.com and their phone number is (330)518-9664. See their website.
- Cuff Link Media: CLM is a company of wedding photographers in Cleveland who are also videographers serving in Cleveland and in the general Northeast area, including Akron-Canton. Their focus is YOU. They believe every wedding is unique, and because of that, they want to provide an original and tailored approach to each celebration. They capture in photographs and videos your one-of-a-kind relationship, so you can enjoy your memories forever. They like to get to know you individually, as well as a couple, paying attention to your personalities and preferences before the shoot because they like to provide you with pictures that best suit you. As wedding activities, they offer getting engaged celebrations, rehearsals and parties, after-parties and weddings. As for photoshoot types, they have available boudoir, bridal portraits, day after session, engagements and “trash the dress”. And for photo and video styles: artistic, classic, documentary, dramatic, lifestyle and modern. You can find them at 4908 Van Epps Road, Brooklyn Heights, Ohio, or contact them via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or their phone: (216)870-4513. See their website.